An agreement is a pact signed between two or more people who agree with what is stipulated in the document.
What is the use of making an agreement?
To commit the two people to comply with obligations and rights established by law.
What requirements do I need to make an agreement?
- Valid identification of the people who are going to make the agreement.
- Information of what you want to leave stipulated in the agreement.
Where can I make an agreement?
Come to our office and an advisor will guide you to carry out the procedure correctly and safely.
In what time do you give me an agreement?
- Delivery time within the United States is 24 hours.
- Delivery time outside the United States is 3 business days.
- The digital document will be available in 24 hours.