A contract is a legal document, signed by two people that reflect the rights and obligations that both parties have regarding a business or activity carried out.
What types of contracts can I make?
- Borrow money
All types of contracts are regulated by laws that require compliance with the clauses established therein.
What requirements do I need to make a contract?
- Valid identification of the people who will make the contract.
- Information of what you want to leave stipulated in the contract.
Where can I make a contract?
Come to our office and an advisor will guide you to carry out the procedure correctly and safely.
In what time do they give me a contract?
- Delivery time within the United States is 24 hours.
- Delivery time outside the United States is 3 business days.
- The digital document will be available in 24 hours.