A will is a legal document that reflects the willingness of a person to distribute his or her assets among the people he considers after his or her death. The document has to be done in a notary so that it is valid and can be executed according to the will of the testator.
What requirements do you need to make a will?
- Present a valid identification of the testator.
- Executor's first and last names.
- Names and surnames of two witnesses.
- Information of the heritage that one wishes to inherit.
- Information of the heirs.
Where can I make a will?
Come to our office and ask to start your process correctly and safely.
In what time do they give me a testament?
- Delivery time within the United States is 24 hours.
- Delivery time outside the United States is 3 business days.
- The digital document will be available in 24 hours.