It is a public deed through which a power granted in advance is voided.
What kind of powers can be revoked?
- General powers.
- Special powers.
What requirements do I need to revoke a power of attorney?
- Valid identification of the person who granted the power.
- Names and surnames of the new agent.
- Identification number of the new agent.
- Copy of the previous power.
- It is advisable to assign a person of absolute confidence to carry out the necessary procedure to carry out the revocation of a power of attorney.
Where can I request the revocation of a power of attorney?
Approach our office and request the revocation of power, an advisor will guide you so that you can carry out the procedure correctly and safely.
In what time do you give me the necessary documents?
- Delivery time within the United States is 24 hours.
- Delivery time outside the United States is 3 business days.
- The digital document will be available in 24 hours.