A special power of attorney is a legal document in which one person grants authority to another to carry out the execution of a specific activity.
The person who signs a power is called the principal or mandator and the person who receives the mandate is called proxy or agent.
Special power, unlike general power, is limited and specific.
What is a special power used for?
- Delegate property management.
- Request permits or documents in public and private institutions.
- Request passports and visas for minors.
- Perform banking transactions.
- Claim pensions.
What requirements do I need to make a special power?
- Valid identification of the principal.
- Name and surname of the agent.
- Proxy identification number.
- It is advisable to assign a person of absolute confidence to perform the tasks assigned.
What is the validity of a special power?
A special power is valid for the time that the principal establishes, by death of the same or until of own request a revocation request.
Where can I request a special power?
Approach our office and request your special power, an advisor will guide you so that you can carry out the procedure correctly and safely.
In what time do you give me a special power?
- Delivery time within the United States is 24 hours.
- Delivery time outside the United States is 3 business days.
- The digital document will be available in 24 hours.